Here's what I did:
1) Moved Vector.pm to a new
grampa/Makefile.into Vector's root directory.
Makefile.into look for
Vector.pmas the source rather than
Then it's just a matter of the usual:
And everything works!
Configure is smart enough to use
perl6to invoke Rakudo if your Perl 6 is set up that way. Mine's not, thus explicitly invoking it in the above. You may have to set the executable bit as well, I'm not sure how to do that in git.
A big hearty round of applause for masak++ and mberends++!
Update: I just realized I got the first step wrong.
./Configurewon't do it for me (even now with the executable bit set in git); it needs to be
so that the Configure.pm library gets picked up properly. Sorry for any difficulties this may have caused people.